How To Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate In American Samoa
Application In Person By Yourself
- To apply for an application for a Phytosanitary certificate, applicants must make contact with for assistance from the Department of Agriculture. Contact information is listed below in the “office contact and office locations” section.
- It is necessary to send an application form for the Department of Agriculture. Include the information provided in”required” information in your application “required data” section of the application.
- Be sure to have all the necessary documents which are listed under”Required Documents” on the “Required documentation” section on this page.
- The applicant must forward the application form and supporting documents in Department of Agriculture. Department of Agriculture.
- Once the request for application has been approved and processed The department in charge will arrange an inspection.
- When the inspection has produced satisfactory results and the inspector is satisfied, he issues the inspector with a Phytosanitary Certificate.
Documents Required Phytosanitary Certificate
- Request for application
- Commercial invoice
- List of packing materials
- Bill of Lading
Office Locations and Contacts
Department of Agriculture 1 Agriculture Lane,
Tafuna, American Samoa 96799
Phone: (684) 699-9272
What Are All The Eligibility
- A registered exporter or importer
You can consult with the officer in charge
It is only valid for a single shipping or consignment. Any new shipment must be issued an updated Phytosanitary Certificate
- Application type
- Type of package
- The area of production
- Country of origin
- method of transportation
- Entry and exit points
- Batch number
Documentation is needed
The Phytosanitary Certificate is used to prove that consignments comply with Phytosanitary import specifications.