How To Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate In Austria
Application In Online
- To apply for an Phytosanitary Certificate the applicant must contact for an appointment with the Austrian Federal office for Food Safety. Contact information is listed below in the “office contact and office locations” section.
- You must complete an application form and send it to theFederal Office responsible for Food Safety by email.
- The application form is available at the following link: Link
- Click this link for the next one to open the form as a Word document format, and then click at the third link, download it as a pdf file and fill in your details.
- Be sure to are armed with all the documents required that are listed in the “Required Documents””Required Document” section of this page.
- The applicant must send the application form filled in and completed and supporting documents in the form of an email to the Federal office for Food Safety. Contact information is provided beneath under the “office addresses and locations” section.
- Once the application has been approved, the inspector visits the location of the applicant and inspects the cargo that is destined to be shipped.
- When the inspection has produced satisfactory results The inspector will issue the inspector with a Phytosanitary Certificate.
Documents that are required Phytosanitary Certificate
- Application form
- Commercial invoice
- Sales Contract
- List of packing materials
Office Locations and Contacts
Federal Office for Food Safety’Official Plant Protection Service
1220 Vienna Austria
Tel: +43(5) 0555-33301
What Are All The Eligibility
- Registered exporter
- Please contact with the contact officer for further details regarding eligibility requirements.
- You can contact with the contact officer for more details regarding fees.
- This Certificate can be used for one shipping or consignment. Any new shipment must be issued the use of a new Phytosanitary Certificate
- Between 2 and 4 days
The Information You Need
- Application type
- Type of package
- Production area
- Country of origin
- Exporting country
- Points of entry and exit
- Batch number
Documentation is needed
- The Phytosanitary Certificate can be used to verify that the shipment meets Phytosanitary Import standards.