Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate In Barbados By Online
Application In Person
- To apply for an application for a Phytosanitary certificate, applicants must go to for the Plant Protection Department. Contact information is listed below in the “office places and contact details” section.
- You must send an application form in writing to the Plant Protection Department.
- The request for application should include the details listed below in”required information” section “required details” section.
- Make sure you are armed with all the documents required which are listed under”Required Documents” on the “Required document” section on this page.
- The applicant must submit the request for approval and supporting documents with the application to the Plant Protection Department.
- After the application is accepted and processed After the application is processed and accepted, the Officer in Charge arranges for an inspection. The designated Inspector will inspect the package.
- If the test yields satisfying results, then the patient is required to pay the fee and obtain the Phytosanitary Certificate.
Required Documents For Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate
- Written Application request
- Check form
- Commercial invoice
- List of packing materials
- Bill of Lading
Office Locations and Contacts
- A registered exporter or importer
Contact the officer responsible
It is only valid for one consignment or shipment. A new shipment will require the use of a new Phytosanitary Certificate
7-10 days (if it is needed.)
- Application type
- Type of package
- The area of production
- Country of origin
- Company registration name and details about the products (type of product, quantity and destination), the kind of packaging,
- Transport mode
- Points of entry and exit
- Batch number
The Document is required
The Phytosanitary Certificate can be used to verify that consignments are Phytosanitary and meet requirements for import.