How To Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate In Belgium
- In order to apply for an Phytosanitary certificate, the applicant has to contact the local Control Unit from the Federal Agency for the safety of the Food Chain. Contact information is listed below in the “office addresses and locations” section.
- It is necessary to send an application request to the Local Control Unit. Local Control Unit.
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents which are listed under”Required Documents” on the “Required documents” section of this page.
- The applicant must make the application along with the supporting necessary documents at the Local Control Unit in Person.
- Once the application has been approved, the inspector visits the premises of the applicant and examines the package that was intended to be shipped.
- If the inspection produces satisfactory results The inspector will issue an Phytosanitary Certificate.
- Application form
- Commercial invoice
- Laboratory Test Analysis
- Sales Contract
- List of packing materials
Office Locations and Contacts
The policy of certification is applicable to exports to third country and imports from third-country countries
Phone: +32 2 211 86 23.
Contact information Local Control Units: Link
What Are All The Eligibility
- Registered exporter
Check with your Local Control Unit
This Certificate can be used for one consignment or delivery. Any new shipment must be issued the use of a new Phytosanitary Certificate
- Application type
- Type of package
- Production area
- Country of origin
- Exporting country
- Points of entry and exit
- Batch number
The Document is required
The Phytosanitary Certificate can be used to verify that the shipment meets Phytosanitary Import specifications.