How To Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate In Chile
Application In Person By Yourself
- For the application in order to apply for to apply for Phytosanitary Certification in Chile go to the place of point of origin or have been checked at the time of departure.
- The multiport system has to be used to carry out the procedure.
- You must possess all documents listed within the “Required documents” section with you for the procedure.
- All documents must be submitted to the authority designated.
- If the request for processing is made and the certificate is requested, it will be issued the following business day.
- In the event that the documentation is needed to be processed on the same day that the request is made, the document must be processed in a legal way.
Application In Online
- In order to apply to apply for a Phytosanitary Certificate, the applicant must go to”online system,” which is the “online application system” link on the Agricultural and Livestock Service portal: Li
- Enter your username and password and then click on accept. Create a new account in the event that your business isn’t associated through the portal.
- Select “application for the issuance of Phytosanitary certificate”: Link
- Add the necessary background information and complete all the necessary information.
- Following the procedure, you’ll be requesting the issuance of an export certificate that is phytosanitary.
Documents that are required Phytosanitary Certificate
- Commercial invoice
- Import permit
- Consignment details
- Sheet of dispatch for product inspection and certified .
- A phytosanitary import permit (PFI) when it is required in the event of the requirement for export or export re-export
- Letter of accountability when needed as per the requirements within SAG procedures. SAG procedures.
- The Phytosanitary Certificate is the one with which the product was imported into Chile is required to be approved at the entry point when re-exports are required.
- Certificate of destination for customs (CDA) and an inspection report on agriculture products (IIPA) in the event of exporting goods that are allowed to be imported into Chile without phytosanitary certificates.
- If needed, another document is required, as indicated in the protocol, plan of work or an agreement with the country of destination.
Office Locations and Contacts
Agricultural and Livestock Service Address
Avenida PresidenteBulnes N deg 140, 5th floor, Santiago Centro, Santiago, Chile.
firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org;
email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com;
(56-2) 2345 11 11
What Are All The Eligibility
- Registered exporter
- Contact the person in charge.
Certificate is valid for one shipment. The phytosanitary certificate doesn’t have a defined time frame or duration. Its validity generally expires once the shipment has lost its integrity.
- Application type
- Type of package
- Production area
- Country of origin
- Points of entry and exit
- Batch number
The Document is required Phytosanitary Certificate
- The Phytosanitary Certificate is used to prove that the consignment meets Phytosanitary import specifications.