How To Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate In Croatia
Application In Person By Yourself
- To apply for an Phytosanitary certificate, applicants must contact an official at the Directorate of Food and Phytosanitary Policy. Contact information are provided below in the “office places and contact details” section.
- It is necessary to send an application form at Directorate of Food and Phytosanitary Policy. Directorate of Food and Phytosanitary Policy.
- The request for application should contain the following information within”required information” section “required data” section.
- Make sure you are armed with all the documents required which are listed under”Required documents” in the “Required document” section on this page.
- The applicant should submit the request for application along with the supporting documents in the direction of Directorate of Food and Phytosanitary Policy.
- Once the request for application has been accepted and processed An inspection is scheduled.
- After the inspection has produced acceptable results, the person applying must pay the required fee and obtain the Phytosanitary Certificate.
Documents Required Phytosanitary Certificate
- Written Application request
- Form for inspection
- Commercial invoice
- List of packing materials
- Bill of Lading
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Agriculture,Directorate of Food and Phytosanitary Policy,
Department for Plant Health Ulica grada Vukovara 78,
Croatia Phone Tel: +3851 6109 126
What Are All The Eligibility
- A registered exporter or importer
You can contact the department concerned.
It is only valid for one shipping or consignment. A new shipment will require the use of a new Phytosanitary Certificate
7 days (if it is needed.)
- The type of application
- Type of package
- The area of production
- Country of origin
- Name of the company registered with the registry and details regarding the product (type quantity, volume destination, kind of packaging ).
- Transport mode
- Points for entry and exit
- Batch number
The Document is required Phytosanitary Certificate
The Phytosanitary Certificate is used to prove that the shipment meets Phytosanitary Import specifications.