How To Apply for Phytosanitary Certificate In Gabon
Application In Person By Yourself:
- To apply for an application for a Phytosanitary certificate, the applicant must contact AGASA. Contact information is listed below in the “office places and contact details” section.
- It is necessary to send an application form to AGASA.
- The application must contain the details listed below in”required information” section “required data” section.
- Make sure you have all the necessary documents listed in”Required documents” in the “Required documentation” section on this page.
- The applicant must submit the request for application along with all supporting documents to AGASA.
- After the request has been approved and processed An inspection is scheduled by DICSP
- If the test yields satisfying results, then the person applying is required to pay the fee and obtain the Phytosanitary Certificate.
Documents that are required Phytosanitary Certificate
- Written Application request
- Check form
- Commercial invoice
- List of packing materials
- Bill of Lading
Office Locations and Contacts
Agence Gabonaise de Securite Alimentaire (AGASA)2735 Libreville Gabon
What Are All The Eligibility
- An authorized exporter or importer
Contact the officer responsible
This Certificate can be used for one the consignment or shipment. Any new shipment must be issued an updated Phytosanitary Certificate
3-4 days (if an analysis of the lab is needed.)
- Application type
- Type of package
- The area of production
- Country of origin
- Name of the company registered with the registry and details about the products (type quantity, type and destination), the kind of packaging,
- Mode of transportation
- Points for entry and exit
- Batch number
The Document is required Phytosanitary Certificate
The Phytosanitary Certificate can be used to verify that the consignments are Phytosanitary and meet import specifications.