Apply for Professional Trapper License In Uganda By Online
“Professional trapper” refers to … When a species that is protected is legally captured under the terms of a permit or licence issued or a wildlife use right granted or granted pursuant to the Act.
- Professional licences or permits for trapper licenses can be obtained through Uganda wildlife Authority.
- Make sure you fill out the correct application form according to the instructions provided on Uganda Wildlife Authority. Uganda Wildlife Authority.
- Once you have completed the form, you will need to pay the fee as directed.
- Complete the fully filled-in form along with the Pay slip to Nurse Officer responsible for Nurse and Midwife Council.
- Take your professional trappers licence certificate from the place where the application was made within one day from the day the application was submitted to the Uganda wildlife Authority in case there isn’t a rejection.
- The Authority can, subject to the conditions and terms it deems essential, and upon payment of a fee prescribed by the Authority issue to an individual a professional trappers licence.
- A professional’s license to trappers does not allow the licensee hunt any animal that is protected, other than as is necessary to defend life and limbs of humans.
- A professional’s licence to trappers will not permit the licensee to make use of any snare or poisoned weapon in the pursuit of any animal or shooting at any animal unless it is urgently and absolutely necessary to defend of oneself or anyone else.
NOTE: All trappers are required to use traps to catch certain species which are regulated under the Agreemen
Required Documents For Apply for Professional Trapper License
- Evidence of payment of stipulated fees.
- Evidence that you are professional trapper.
- Passport photograph.
- Passport/ identification.
- It is necessary to be associated with an organization that has a license to use wildlife for recreation.
- Foreigners must present valid work permits.
- Uganda Wildlife Authority must perform an extensive background check on the person applying.
- The application must be made in writing and addressed to the Director of Executive Uganda Wildlife Authority.
Office Locations and Contacts
Uganda Wildlife Authority
- Plot 7 Kira Road, Kamwokya
- Phone: +256 414 355000,+256 312 355000
- The address for the postal mail is: P.O. BOX 3530 Kampala, Uganda
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Website: www.ugandawildlife.org
- All trappers need to obtain an official trapping permit regardless of their age.
- A minimum of 10 years is required to ensure the successful the completion of the Trapper Education course.
- License Fee 1500 USD
- Renewal Fee 1500 USD
Validity: 1 year
Maximum Processing Time: 1 Week
- A permit for trapping may only be granted only if the client is able to meet the requirements.
Need to have the Document
This document permits the trapping of animals in the specified region.