How to Apply for Re-entry Visa (Online) in Nigeria
- To start your application, go to your Nigeria Immigration Portal Link
- Locate and click on “Free Zone Re-Entry Visa Application” to begin the process.
- Click the ”Submit Application” to access the applicant’s details page”
- Simply click on “Proceed for Online Credit Card Payment”
- Click to choose Payment Currency “Pay with Dollars” option, then Click on the ”Continue” button
- If you choose a processing country that is not Nigeria Your payment will be made in US Dollars. You will be directed to a payment platform that has been approved to complete your request and then make the payment using US Dollars.
Documents Required For Apply for Re-entry Visa
The applicant must submit the following information to support the application:
- A letter of application sent by an organization on behalf of an ex-pat for submission to Free Zone Authority indicating acceptance of immigration Responsibility
- The Application Form must be completed and signed by the applicant.
- Copy of CERPAC Card (where applicable)
Office Locations and Contacts
Nigeria Immigration ServiceNnamdi Azikiwe Int’l Airport Road,
P.M.B. 38, Garki, Abuja.
Contact Link Link
What are all the Eligibility
The Re-Entry Visa is only applicable to Free Zone.
The applicable fees:
- USD 50 for a single category of Re-entry Visas.
- USD 100 per multiple categories of the re-entry visa.
It’s valid for five (5) years.
The Information You Need
- Last name
- First name
- Middle name
- Birth date (dd-mm-yyyy)
- The place of birth
Documentation is needed
The visa permits a person to visit a country many times.