Apply for Renew Identity Card in Nicaragua
- To renew your identity card, you must fill out an application form.
- Visit an CSE office and fill out the completed application form along with two passport-sized photographs and proof that proves that you’ve paid your fee for application.
- You’ll also be required to show your expired identity card.
- The application will be scrutinized as well as you’ll be informed when you will be able to get the new identity card.
Required Documents For Renew Identity Card
- Application is complete
- Two passport-sized photos not scanned, but color or black and white.
- ID card (or photocopy).
- The proof that you’ve completed the payment through an authorized banking institution (BANPRO, BDF, ect.)
Office Locations and Contacts
Consejo Supremo ElectoralContiguo a Metrocentro
Renewal Fee: 50 cordobas
The Document is required
This document provides information about how to renew your identity card issued by Nicaragua.