How To Apply for Resident In Anguilla
- In order to apply for a residency applicant, they must apply to for assistance from the Immigration Department.
- Make sure you have the correct documents, which are provided under the Essential Documents section on this page.
- Below are some contact numbers for offices which can be used to :
- Immigration Department
- P.O. 60,
- ALM Building 1st Floor,
- The Valley, Anguilla
- Telephone: 264 497 3994
- Fax: 264 497 0310
- Contact information for more details : More Info
Documents that are required Apply for Resident
- A request for Residence Stamp is required to be filled out and sent at the Immigration Department.
- Certificate of Marriage Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Divorce Decree (if appropriate)
Office Locations and Contacts
ALM Building 1st Floor,
The Valley, Anguilla
Telephone: 264 497 3994
Fax: 264 497 0310
Contact details for additional information : More Info
The processing cost of EC$1,000.00 is per transaction.
Documents to Utilize
Forms for application that can be used to: Application Formulas
The Document is required Apply for Resident
This guideline will give you details on how you can apply for residency designation in Anguilla.