How To Apply for Social Assistance Support for Military Member In Angola
Apply in-person By Yourself:
- Visit for National Directorate of Assistance and Social Reintegration within the province in which you have been registered with the required documents.
- Submit your application to the data search. Once it is determined that you are an active member or beneficiary of a member who is registered, you will have your request reviewed as well as you’ll be registered for Social Assistance Support
Contact your registration center for further information
Documents that are required Social Assistance Support for Military Member
- Registration documents are issued at the time of registration
- Identification documents
Office Locations and Contacts
National Directorate of Assistance and Social Reintegration:Phone: 223 324933
Fax: 222 324933
Office hours: 8:00 until 3:00 at. From Monday through Friday
National Directorate of Assistance and Social Reintegration and in the local (provincial) representations of the Ministry. The office is located in Largo Antonio Jacinto No 09 Avenida Comandante Gika – Luanda or within the provincial governments.
What Are All The Eligibility
- Citizens who are registered with the ministry of ministry for former veterans and combatants of the homeland and, therefore is considered to be eligible for assistance.
- Free of Cost
- To be eligible in this process, you will need to be registered with the ministry for former combatants and veterans of the fatherland Apply by contacting the ministry’s representative in the local province in which you registered. There are no fees for this service.
The Document is required Social Assistance Support for Military Member
- It is the process that is the transfer of rights and benefits offered under the law to former combatants and War Disabled as well as their families. members who are members of Tombados and Perecido Combatants
- Ministry of Former Combatants and Veterans of The Fatherland: SERVICES