Apply for Tamper Detection Test in Nigeria By Yourself
- To apply to take the Tamper Detection test in person, an candidate must visit at the offices of Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency.
- The contact information for the agency is located below. contact information.
- Go to the office with an application letter or a Letter of Intent to take an application for the Tamper Detection Test.
- Check to see if you are armed with all the documents that are listed under this page’s “Required documents” section on this page.
- Attach the documents required with the letter of request and forward it to the appropriate office.
- After submitting the application the applicant has to pay the necessary fees for the certification.
- Once the agency has received the payment The agency will then begin the process of assessing the application, and will verify the documents attached.
- A visit to the premises could be scheduled by the agency to look at the manufacturing facilities that the candidate.
- When all the steps are completed and the Certificate is issued, the person applying will be notified via email or by phone to collect the certificate.
Documents Required For Apply for Tamper Detection
- Letter of Intent/Application letter
- Tokens for Recharge
- Tokens for Clear Tamper
- Clear tokens
- Key or License copy of the configuration software
- Documentation of payment
Office Locations and Contacts
National Headquarters,Nigerian Electricity Management Services Agency,
4, Dar-es-Salaam Crescent,
Off Aminu Kano Crescent,
Wuse 2. Abuja.
Telephone: 07010000253 | 07031722083 | 07010000254 | 07031722084
General Inquiries: Please contact us (from 9:00 amto 5 pm) or email us. You can also use the contact form below to make inquiries using the contact form.
What are all the Eligibility
Any local importer, manufacturer or distributor with Energy meters within Nigeria which requires Tamper Detection tests for its products, may apply.
Tamper Detection test costs N10000.
The processing time is approximately two days from the date of the visit.
- Candidates are advised to fill out the application form in a neat and in full, with complete clarity and accuracy to avoid rejection.
- Additionally, all required documents have to be supplied in complete.
- Name of the business
- Registration number
- Information on incorporation
- License number
- Address of the company
- Telephone number
- The type of the meter
- Email address
- Product description
The Document is required
Tamper Detection tests are performed to ensure that the product of the importer, manufacturer or supplier are not exposed to any type of testing for tamper.