Apply for Topographic Extract Visa (VET) In Ivory Coast By Yourself
- The applicant should go to for the Ministry of construction, housing, sanitation and urban planning (MCLA), Guichet Unique du Permis de Construire (GUPC) department, Urban Domain Directorate and make an application.
- Apply online or get it at the GUPC office or download it from the ministry of sanitation, construction, housing and urban development (MCLA) : link or download it from here (Application Form)
- Select the number for your control ticket and wait for the ticket number to be called.
- Send the completed form with any accompanying documentation (listed further below) to the official in charge to be verified and processed.
- The application fee is payable at the cash desk, on which you will be issued an invoice.
- If an authorized official finds that all requirements have been met by the applicant, they will be informed of the decision and issued an Topographic extract visa in a period of 10 days.
Required Documents For Apply for Topographic Extract Visa
- Technical file consists of plans with annexes and documents
- Copies of the company’s statutes
- The manager’s copy or legal identity card of the person
- Title to property
Office Locations and Contacts
MINISTRY OF CONSTRUCTION housing, sanitation and URBAN Planning (MCLA)Address: Cite Administrative, Plateau, Tower D 26th floor
BP V 153 Abidjan
Telecommunications (+225)20217478 (103-104) or 20239070/20218235
More contacts of MCLA : Contact information
- Abidjan District developers as well as Abidjan District developers and CI of the ministerial PC
- The application fee for VET are charged for Topographic Extract Visa (VET)
- VET DDU: 6000 FCFA
VET DAD: 6,000 FCFA
Documents to Utilize
If all requirements are satisfied If all the requirements have been met, the CNI card process will be completed within 10 days after the submission in the form.
The Information You Need
- Information about the applicant
- Full names
- Postal address
- Contact details
- Information about the plot
- Deeds for sale
- Date and code of sale
- Number of the final concessions decree
- Cadastral section ( when available)
- Lot number
- The surface of the terrain
- District address and municipality
- A declaration from the applicant
Need to have the Document
A Topographic extract visa (VET) defines what is the DDU Visa & DAD Visa as well as which is the DDU Visa which authenticates the title deed as well as DAD Visa which authenticates the title deed and DAD Visa which gives information on the existence or non-existence of a sewerage infrastructure.