Apply for Visa on Arrival In Uganda By Online
- You may apply for an Tourist Visa on Arrival in Uganda at the entry point, like Entebbe International Airport.
- Go to the issuing authority’s office with all the necessary documents and the fee recommended The official will check that all the documents are in order, and issue you a visa
- Visit the ministry of Immigration site Apply online toapply go through the conditions and procedures and click “Accept” to start your online application
- Step 1 is to select the kind of application you want to apply for; under the visa or type of permit drop box , select “Visa” then under the category drop box, select Uganda ordinary or Tourist Visa as well. Under the subcategory drop box, the system will automatically submit a one entry after which you can click Next
- Step 2: Before complete the application form. Read through the instructions carefully before filling the form in a precise manner.
- In step 3, you’ll be required to upload all of the necessary documents.
- The last step is to submit your application by clicking on “submit”
- After all documents and the application form have been verified, your visa is processed and emailed to you.
- If you’ve received the approval prior to the visa being sent to you the approval letter. It will be sent out as attached to your email. It is recommended to take a copy of this travel authorization and keep it together with your travel documents. You should also take note of the number you applied for.
- On arrival in Uganda (at the designated place of entry) or at your Immigration Office Headquarters, you are inspected with an officer from the Immigration Office, who can decide if your application has been ultimately accepted.
via Embassy/consulate applications:
- The passport should be sent to the Ugandan consulate/embassy by overnight mail. You must also include a an envelope for return for the consulate to use to return your passport
Required Documents For Apply for Visa on Arrival
- The passport copy (bio-data page) and not less than six months validity
- Certificate of vaccination (yellow fever)
- Recent passport size photograph
- Application fees
Office Locations and Contacts
Immigration UgandaPlot 75, Jinja Road
P. O. Box 7165/7191, Kampala – Uganda
Contact phone number: +256 414 595 945
Fax: +256 414 348 707
Website:[ http://www.immigration.go.ug Directorate of citizenship and immigration]
- Foreigners travelling to Uganda
- Fee for application USD 50
The payment has to be made online. The application is not completed until the payment is made. All online transactions are subject to a three surcharge of 3 .
In the terminal:
- The application fee is USD 50, with no weaver
It has An ATM in the terminal as well as an exchange.
- immediately to the Uganda airport if the documents are in good order
If you’re planning to travel to Uganda and you are interested in applying for a Ugandan visa on the internet, you should to:
You must apply at least one month prior to your departure. (However there are exceptions to this rule. Some applications will be accepted in just hours, some weeks, and others not even at any time… If you submit too early or too late, your application could be delayed and there’s no guarantee you’ll get your refund).
Prepare yourself. You must complete your online form in just one session. The online application will not permit users to store their details and then return to the screen at a later time. Make sure you have these items ready with you: a copy of the bio page from the passport you have, as well as a passport photograph as well as a Yellow Fever vaccination certificate. It is necessary to upload these documents. For more details on the required documents in accordance with the what type of visa you’ll need visit : Visa Application System
- The full names of the applicants
- Passport number/date of issue/place of expiration or issue
- Birth date
- Address for email/residential
- Age/gender/marital status
Documentation is needed
- Foreigners are able to legally enter into foreign countries and freely move around
Information that can be useful
- A permit or visa approval for an application can be cancelled at anytime and at any time, for example, new information that affects the eligibility. It is possible to be punished with criminal or administrative penalties if you know or deliberately make a false, materially inaccurate or false representation or statement in the electronically submitted visa, permit or other application filed by you or on behalf of.”