How To Apply for Water Connection In Gabon
- If they meet all the requirements stipulated for the application in the “Eligibility” section of this page, an eligible subscriber must visit any Societe d’Energie et d’Eau du Gabon (SEEG) agencies and indicate your desire to join.
- Complete the application form that is available at SEEG office. SEEG office and then submit it along with supporting documents listed in the “Required documents” section on this page to verify and processing. If all the details are correct, you’ll be recognized as a member.
- A SEEG inspector will be sent to the location for an evaluation to find out the approximate price of the materials used to connect the layout.
- You’ll then have to pay the estimated cost within 15 days, and then present the receipt for payment to SEEG offices for the purpose of facilitating the connection.
- Once you have presented the payment receipt , you’ll receive the external works as well as meter installation and water flow within 15 days.
Documents that are required Water Connection
- Photocopy of ID document (valid ID card or passport)
Office Locations and Contacts
Societe d’Energie et d’Eau du Gabon (SEEG):BP 2187 – Libreville, Gabon
Tel. : (+241) 01.76.12.82
Fax: (+241) 01.76.11.34
Partnerships and press relations
Contact Centre (+241) 0176 773 73
SEEG Agency contact LINK :Link
What Are All The Eligibility
The service is available to everyone However, the applicant must meet the following criteria:
- Put a pipe after meter
- Install a fixed tap.
- You will receive an estimate fee.
Please be aware
- The rates vary every quarter and it’s possible that the figure you see on the quote you receive is different from the amount you pay at the point of purchase.
The validity is two months after the filing of the request using the SEEG
Within a month
- SEEG offers payment services according to what type of service that you sign up for. For the regular connection (E or O) you will be able to be able to pay for at minimum 50percent of your estimated amount with the remainder due in 3 or twelve monthly payments.
- In exchange for the social connection, the customer is able to make payment of 25% from the estimated amount and the balance is due in three, six or 12 monthly installments with no interest.
The Information You Need
- The details of the applicant
- Information about the address where the supply is needed
- Kind of basis
- Utilization of the premises
- Name /address of employer/business/reference person (where applicable)
- Identification number
- The applicant’s declaration
Documentation is needed
Water supply connections in Gabon is offered via Societe d’Energie et d’Eau du Gabon (SEEG).
(Societe d’Energie et d’Eau du Gabon (SEEG)