Apply or Get Certificate of Analysis (NAFDAC) in NigeriaBy Yourself
- To apply for a Certificate of Analysis (NAFDAC) in person, the applicant needs visit the offices for the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control.
- The contact information of NAFDAC is listed here: contact link
- Visit the office to obtain an application form to apply for a Certificate of Analysis (NAFDAC) in relation to the requirements from the department in question.
- Complete the form using the correct details in the appropriate sections. Affirm it by signing it when you’ve completed the form.
- After filling out your application, be sure you attach all the documents mentioned under the “Required documents” section on this page.
- Then, you can submit it in person to the appropriate office. Pay the amount as instructed by the official.
- Following submission of the request, your application as well as the other supporting documents are sent to be examined and verified.
- After the verification and validation procedures are completed The application will then be approved by the authorities and they are then able to take the required steps to issue the certificate.
- If the document is in the process of being collected, the customer will be informed by the office by an email or a phone call about the collection. Then, the applicant will be able to collect the document through any suitable method.
- In addition, applicants can also get in touch with the office to inquire about the status of their application.
- To apply for an Certificate of Analysis online, applicants must go to the below hyperlink: online application link
- If you’ve signed up on the Nigeria Single Window Trade Portal then you need to enter your username and password in the fields supplied and then click “Login” click.
- If not, the person who is seeking an account must visit or contact to the Federal Inland Revenue Services office where they obtained their TIN. They must provide a valid email address and mobile phone number, along with the other details for identification of the company according to FIRS’s requirements.
- After that, they can go to the link below and complete the application: apply online.
- It is necessary to input TIN number, Email ID, and text in the appropriate fields and click “Validate” click.
- Follow the steps and complete the registration after which the applicant will be in the process of applying for and get the certificate of analysis.
- Follow the to apply online and fill in your user’s details into the appropriate fields. Then, hit the “Login” click.
- NAFDAC e-License the main webpage will display. The default page is only for new permits. For digitization of certificates/permits, please click ‘Permit/Certificate Enrolment’ option on the left side.
- Begin to complete the tabs one at a time by entering the relevant information and making the necessary selections following the screen instructions.
- Once you’ve completed all tabs, click the “Submit” option to complete your application. Then, click the “Yes” button within the pop-up dialog.
- Click the “ok” button on the following tab. A notification email will be immediately sent to the email address you have registered.
- When the application is submitted the application, along with any the other supporting documents are sent to the examiner and verification process.
- On the portal, you’ll see a Supportinformation tab. This tab that provides the general state of your application as well as an ApplicationProgress Indicator indicates the status of your application on NAFDAC.
- When there is a concern about the application or application process, an email notice is sent out immediately to the email address you have registered.
- Respond to questions through the’search function’ as well as the ‘Support Information Tab. Make the necessary changes by following the instructions on screen and make the necessary updates to the application.
- If all the information is adequate when all the information is found to be sufficient, the application will be accepted and officials will take the necessary steps to issue the certificate.
- Once the document is prepared to be downloaded Once the document is downloaded, you will see a “print lookup” button will appear on the web portal located at the right side of your application. Click it to download your certificate.
Documents Required For Apply or Get Certificate
- Application form completed
- Evidence of registration for the company
- Documentation for identifying the applicant
- Tax Identification Number
- Relevant Inspection report
- The proof of payment (if there is any)
- Any supporting document (as instructed)
Office Locations and Contacts
NAFDAC Corporate Headquarters,Plot 2032,
Obasanjo Way, Zone 7,
0700-1-NAFDAC (0700-1-623322), +234(0)-1-4609750
Homepage: homepage link
Contact contact information and link
Lagos Operation Office:
Plot 1, Industrial Estate,
Lagos– OshodiApapa Expressway,
Regional Offices Link
What are all the Eligibility
Any company that is located in Nigeria who requires an analysis certificate for their product or substance that is controlled by NAFDAC is eligible to apply.
The Information You Need
- Name of the Company and Type
- Tax Identification Number
- Registration Certificate Number
- Incorporation Date
- Physical address and postal address of the company
- Contact information and an email address
- Applicant names
- Source and type of product
- The Product Description as well as the HS Code
- Name and address of the manufacturer
- Specifications of the product
- Card details
The Document is required
The Certificate of Analysis is needed whenever a NAFDAC approved substance or product has to be licensed or allowed to be produced export, imported or promoted, sold, or utilized in Nigeria.