Apply or Get Certificate of Listing from NAFDAC in Nigeria By Yourself
- To request a Certificate of Listing from NAFDAC in person, the applicant needs apply at NAFDAC. National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control.
- The applicant should create an application letter that is an application for the Certification of Listing from NAFDAC, addressed to the Director General of the National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control.
- Check to see if you have all the required documents on the “Required documents” section of this page.
- Attach all the necessary documents to the application letter and then drop it off to NAFDAC Office in Lagos or at the NAFDAC Office in Lagos or any other nearby NAFDAC office.
- The contact information of NAFDAC is available here: contact link
- The address details of regional offices are available on the following link: regional offices addresses
- After submission, the form and the accompanying documents are checked and confirmed.
- After a satisfactory review of the application, the agency begins to take the necessary steps to process the Certificate of Approval. When the document is complete for processing, the applicant will be informed via email or by phone.
- After that, the applicant is able to visit the office and pick up the certificate.
- To apply for an Certificate of Listing from NAFDAC online, applicants must follow the link below: e-license application link
- If you’ve signed up through the Nigeria Single Window Trade Portal then you need to enter your credentials of the user into the fields that are provided and then click “Login” to sign in.
- In other words, anyone who wishes to apply for an account must visit or contact to the Federal Inland Revenue Services office where they obtained their TIN. They must provide a valid email and mobile phone number and the other specifics of the business’s identification in accordance with FIRS requirements.
- After that, the applicant can go to the link below and complete the registration: apply online.
- It’s easy to fill in the TIN number, email ID, and text in the appropriate fields and then click “Validate” option.
- Follow the steps and fill in the form After that, the applicant should follow the steps to apply for and get the certificate of analysis.
- Click here for the to apply for an e-license and fill in the details of the user in the respective fields. Then, click the “Login” click.
- NAFDAC e-License the main webpage will display. The default page is for newly issued permits. For digitization of certificates/permits, please click ‘Permit/Certificate Enrolment’ option on the left side.
- Start by completing each tab one-by-one by entering the necessary information and then making the correct choices following the screen instructions.
- After you have completed all tabs, click the “Submit” click to complete your application. Select the “Yes” button within the pop-up dialog.
- Click the “ok” button on next window. An email message is sent out immediately to the registered email address.
- After submission the application along with the other supporting documents are sent to be examined and verified.
- Within the portal, you’ll access a tab titled Support. information . It provides the general information about the status of your application. Application Progress indicator shows the status of your application on NAFDAC.
- If there is a question about the application or is there a concern, an email message is sent out immediately to your email address that you have entered.
- Respond to inquiries with the’search function’ and the ‘Support information Tab. Make the necessary changes by following the instructions displayed on the screen. Then, make the necessary updates to the application.
- When all the data is adequate and the application is accepted and officials will take the necessary steps to issue the certificate.
- Once the document is prepared to download When the document is ready to be downloaded, the “print preview” button will be visible in the portal at the right side of your application. Click it to save your certification.
Documents Required Apply or Get Certificate
- Application letter
- Evidence for NAFDAC registration for every product
- Certificate of Analysis for each item (where appropriate)
- IncorporationCertificate of Business
- Form CO7
- Tax Identification Number
- Proof of identity that is valid
- Confirmation of Membership/Introduction Letter from relevant Association (with respect the operators/business)
- Documentation of payment (if there is any)
Office Locations and Contacts
NAFDAC Corporate Headquarters,Plot 2032,
Obasanjo Way, Zone 7,
0700-1-NAFDAC (0700-1-623322), +234(0)-1-4609750
Site: homepage link
Lagos Operation Office:
Plot 1, Industrial Estate,
Lagos– OshodiApapa Expressway,
Regional offices address
What are all the Eligibility
- Any registered business or organisation operatorwho wants to get an official certificate of listing for its product may apply.
- Every product included must have an NAFDAC registration.
- The applicant must be been registered at the Federal Inland Revenue Services and have Tax Identification Number.
- Labelling must be in line to Codex Standards for food products as well as international requirements for cosmetics.
- A product that is labeled in a different language (except embassies) is not eligible to be listed except if there is an English translation is added to the label or in the package insert.
- All payments must be made in cash or by bank draft made payable to National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control. The usual port handling costs for analysis, inspection and radiation, etc. shall be applied as per The Agency’s Tariff Regulations.
- Type of Company and Name of the Company
- Tax Identification Number
- Registration Certificate Number
- Date of incorporation
- Physical address and postal address of the company
- Email address and contact number
- Applicant names
- The source and the category of the product
- The Product Description as well as the HS Code
- Name of the manufacturer and address
- Information about the product
- Card details
The Document is required
A Certificate of Listing (COL) is an official document that outlines the usage guidelines for NAFDAC approved products. It must be requested from National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control.