Apply to Test Water For Horticultural Uses In Bermuda By Online
- Get the application form from the Bermuda government’s Bermuda Website: Website or directly download it using this URL: Application Form
- Make sure you fill in the correct application form.
- Take the water sample that you want for testing in a dry, dry container at least 8oz from the source. Be sure to let your water run five seconds prior to taking the sample.
- Send the sample along with your application forms to Plant Protection lab (PPL) to be tested.
- Make payment of the application fee in cash to Licensing clerks on the front desk, based on the kind of service you have chosen i.e. One day service or five days service. The invoice will be delivered via email to the address you provide.
- The water will be tested , and you will be provided with the results of the test.
Required Documents For Apply to Test Water For Horticultural Uses
- Complete the Application form
- A sample of water will be examined
Office Locations and Contacts
Department of Environment and Natural Resources:
169 South Road
Paget DV 04
Fax number: (441) 232-4866. Or (441) 239-2322
P.O. Box HM 834
Hamilton CX Hamilton
- All residents and citizens of Bermuda
- Test of water Cost: $35
- Water test same day: $50
Documents to Utilize
- Application to test water for horticultural purposes: Application
- You are able to apply for test on a certain day or the maximum number of working days.
- Allow the water to run for five seconds prior to taking the sample
- Don’t consume water that isn’t suitable for consumption.
The Information You Need
- Applicant’s details
- The type of service
The Document is required
- The test will provide information about pH as well as dissolved salts. The PPL will provide appropriate recommendations based upon these results.
- Government of Bermuda: Government of Bermuda