How To Apply Travel Documents for Foreigners In Chile
- Visit an office at the Civil Registry or foreign office in Santiago.
- Make sure you submit the documents required.
- Get the document you require.
- Remove the appropriate values ? and then get the documents.
Documents Required Travel Documents for Foreigners
for travel documents
- Tourist card for tourists
- Two photos of the holder
- The certificate is issued by Police Chilean Investigative stating that there are no legal barriers or the police are in place to allow them to be removed from the nation. evidence of payment for the amount of this document
for travel documents issued by foreign countries or to a refugee
- Identity card for identification
- Proof of payment of the amount of the travel document as well as the tax that is imposed on it
- For Stateless:
- Permanent residence certificate
- Certificate of validity of the permanent residency issued by immigration
- For Refugees:
- resolution of asylum-seeking visa that is political, issued through Minister of Interior. Ministry of Interior.
- For Son of a non-resident alien
- Chilean birth certificate which indicates that his son’s quality passing abroad
- consular certificate from the country of citizenship for the parent, which explains the reason they are unable to provide the passport of that country
- Visa granted through resolutions from the Ministry of Interior, if the applicant is aged 18 years or older. notarization, consular court or is out of the country, if less than 18 years old.
Office Locations and Contacts
- Telephone Number 800 370 2000
To view Chilean Civil Registry and Identification location offices, go to this site: http://www.registrocivil.cl/ and click on the “Offices and Times” tab.
What Are All TheEligibility
Foreign residents who are caught in one of the following circumstances:
- A stateless.
- To be granted resident visa refugees who seek political asylum.
- Children of residents who were born in Chile and who are under the age of 18. A foreign travel document comes with two years and is which is renewable for the same time in the event that the holder has acquired Chilean as well as foreign . During the validity period the foreign national is able to be able to enter and exit the country at any time, as long as it is in compliance with the conditions that are outlined within the Immigration Act.
Travel document – $ 11,510New travel document – $ 49,130
The Document is required Travel Documents for Foreigners
Foreigners who travel with a travel document are the only valid for special characters to leave the country and is issued to those with no consular presence in Chile or who for any reason other than that, are not permitted to present their passports.
Civil Registry and Identification: http://www.regi