Applying for a Tourist Visa In Uganda By Online
- The applicant should visit the Ugandan embassy or Ugandan Embassy in the country of origin or
- Send a current, valid Passport that is signed, current and valid. Passport.
- It should not expire after 6 months , and it must include at the very least one unfilled visa form.
- Send two completed and signed Uganda Visa Application forms. They should be signed by the blue color and.
- Submit two recent 2×2 Passport photographs with your eyes’ whites visible, and photographed by an experienced passport photographer. It is not necessary to submit a digital or non-passport type photograph.
- You must submit a computer-generated itinerary for your flight via your travel company, airline or online booking agent, or the original ticket(s). The itinerary should include your name, your date of departure and arrival in Uganda as well as flight details.
- Send an Original International Certificate of Vaccination showing vaccination against yellow fever.
- Pay the visa fee at a bank that is designated and then submit the receipt to be issued the visa.
Required Documents For Applying for a Tourist Visa
- Completely filled out Visa application form to Uganda and declaration of statutory
- Size of passport photos
- Passport valid for the country of origin and one duplicate
- Valid original visa in case you are a citizen of a different country. One duplicate
- The most recent bank statement, and one duplicate
- Letter of confirmation from the travel insurance company confirming the coverage. You must also have one duplicate
- Letter of reference from your school or employer establishment
- The proof of group travel/ reservations for hotels in Uganda or reservation for airline tickets to Uganda and one duplicate
- Fees for visas for Ugandan visa
Office Locations and Contacts
Ugandan embassies in different countries
Directorate of Citizenship and Immigration ControlHead Office
Plot 75 Jinja Road
P. O. Box 7165/7191
Kampala Uganda Uganda
Telephone number: +256 414 595 945
Fax: +256 414 348 707
Passport Control office:
Entebbe Airport, Uganda,
PO Box 23, Entebbe, Uganda.
Entebbe International Airport:
Tel: +256 (0) 41 43530000
Entebbe Information Desk:
Tel (256) (0) 41 4353000 , Ext 3323 or 3233
Foreigners visiting relatives or friends or for the purpose of tourism. Scientists, professors , or researchers who are attending:
- Scientific or technological conferences
Single entry (3months)——–$55.00
Multiple entry (6months)—–$105.00
- The single entry Visa is valid for three months starting from the date of entry into Uganda.
- Visas for multiple entries are good for six month or twelve months starting from the date of entry in Uganda
Documents to Utilize
Examples of Documents
You need 4 working days.
- Uganda visas can be obtained through Uganda missions abroad or upon arriving at the country’s entry and exit points.
- The entry should only be made via the designated ports of entry and exit.
- Every visitor is required to have a passport that has validity for at least six months.
- Visitors arriving at the airport must complete arrival declaration cards upon the day of arrival. The cards can be obtained in the lounge at the airport.
- Visitors are not allowed to extend their visa’s validity or they could be subjected to the fine in the amount of Uthirty dollars per calendar day or other legal actions if necessary.
- When visitors want to extend their stay beyond the initial period of stay an extension of their stay must be requested by contacting Kampala’s Immigration Headquarters in Kampala before the expiration date of the initial visitor visa.
- Visitors must adhere to immigration laws as well as other laws that govern the country while they are in Uganda.
- The type of visa needed:
- Visa validity:
- Your purpose for visiting Uganda
- How long will you the stay Uganda?
- Travel Dates:
- Marital Status
- The date, place and county of birth
- Contact Details – Previous Applications
Need to have the Document
Anyone who is a foreigner visiting Uganda to visit is required to obtain visa. An Ugandan Tourist visa granted for a short period of leisure travel , and there are it is not permitted to conduct business.
Information that could be helpful
one tourist visa for East African Community Countries
Other uses for the Document/Certificate
A tourist visa will allow you to obtain details or a map of tourist attractions throughout the country. It will help you gain safety during your travels.