Attest or Certify Israeli Public Documents In Israel By Online
- To verify or attest an Israeli official document that is public, the applicant needs to contact officials from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- The service is offered by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs by the Branch for Certification of Public Documents on Mondays, Sundays Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays between 8:30-12:30, and on Sundays from 14:00 to 16:00.
- The person can signify the authenticity of up to 10 papers (10 stickers) in person. The certification that exceeds 10 items is done within three weeks and be sent via the mail. In these cases the envelope must be properly stamped. is required to accompany the request.
- The applicant can provide public documents to be certified via mail. The applicant is required to include an envelope that is unfilled and stamped on which is noted the return address of the sender as well as a receipt that proves the amount paid for the service. If envelopes are returned without a receipt for payments (as required) are not handled and delivered to the person who sent them.
This link gives more information about the location of the office and other details related to various documents: Additional Information
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Foreign AffairsConsular Department Branch for the Certification of Documents Publically Available
9 Yitzhak Rabin Boulevard,
National Govt. Compound,
P.O. Box 3013
Monday-Friday between 08:30-12:30
Sundays from 14:00 to 16:00
Contact numbers for inquiries, Monday through Thursday, from 14:00 to 16:00 02-5303358, 03-5303301.
The current fee is 35 NIS for each Apostille certificate to be issued (as at 1 January the year 2014) from the Foreign Ministry. The Foreign Ministry will not charge a fee to be used for the certification of documents for countries that aren’t signatories of the Hague Convention.
Note: The fee only applies for Apostille documents issued by the Foreign Ministry.
Here is the list of documents that may be registered using this method.
- Documents from the Population Registry
- Marriage or Divorce documents
- Documents for Matriculation and Academic
- Medical Doctor Accreditation Documents
- A Certificate of Character Good
- Notarized Documents
- The Inheritance Writs
Required Document For Attest or Certify Israeli Public Documents
This process provides you with the information on attesting or certifying public documents obtained through one of the Israeli Authority.
This link will provide more information : More Info