How To Authentication of Photocopies (matching the original of the document) In Angola
Photocopies that are authenticated, that match the original document:
Apply in-person By Yourself:
- Prepare all required documents . Then, visit your local SIAC (SIAC) – Integrated Citizen Service unit in your area to submit your application.
- Visit the notary department and get a control number password to authenticate photocopies. Then, wait until you get your chance.
- The customer service representative will ask you for your password. You should then go to the service desk and hand the documents you need to verify.
- The official will confirm the documents submitted and create an information guide for service that details the application fee total and the bank details.
- Go to the bank , pay the application fee and request two copies of your statement from the bank.
- Return to the customer support desk and provide a photocopy of your account statement the official.
- The official will check the transactions and if not accurate, they the bank will inform you to your bank in order to process the right payment.
- If the document and the payments are valid then the official should put the stamp’s authenticity on the original document as well as photocopies, and send it to the Notary to be finalization.
- The Notary will perform the necessary processing and send your documents to our customer support department for processing and issuing the result to you.
Documents that are required Authentication of Photocopies (matching the original of the document)
- Original Documents
- Identification documents
Office Locations and Contacts
SIAC – Integrated Citizen Service :Contacts: +244 923 619 156, +244 990 619 156, +244 222 691 904.
Faleconnosco Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All service units: link
What Are All The Eligibility
- Citizens and Angolan residency
- In accordance with the instructions in the guideline for service
- Within a day
The Information You Need
- Applicant details
The Document is required Authentication of Photocopies (matching the original of the document)
- The evidence proves that the documents are authentic copies to the authentic documents
Information that can be useful
- Manual service guide at SIAC: SERVICE
- Ministry of Justice: JUSTICE