C In Belize By Online
The Belize City driver’s license acts as an identification card. It gives a driver ability to travel throughout Belize using a motor vehicle. The person who holds the ID is required to carry it while driving and when applying for renewal.
Apply in the person
- Visit the traffic department at your residence to fill out an application
- Complete the application form on the application form
- Send the form along with the expired or prior driver’s license
- The assistant officer will verify the information and prepare an invoice.
- Make the payment through the cashier.
- Your application will be processed
- Go to the Traffic office to pick up a new driver’s license
Other councils provide express renewal, make sure to check with your council if they can accept applications through the express service.
Required Documents For C
- Complete application available from
- Driver’s license that was expired or not valid for a while
Office Locations and Contacts
Belize City Council
City Hall, 109 North Front Street, Belize City, Belize
Web site: Belize City Council
Tel: +(501)-822-2219 / 822-2038
Contact for the Department of Transport
All holders of a driver’s license with a Belize driver’s licenses are eligible to renew their license
- $60.00 BZ
- Maximum Time of 3 Years
Documents to Utilize
Renewal form for driver’s license
- Within a day
- It is crucial to renew your driver’s license at least 30 days prior to when expires in order to avoid fines for late renewal and driving with an expired license.
The Information You Need
- Photograph of the Owner
- Name of the owner
- Signature of the owner
- Address of the Owner
- Date of issue of license
- Date at which the license expires
- The type of vehicle that the driver can operate the vehicle with the license of the Driver.
- Signed by Traffic Manager
Documentation is needed
- The Belize City driver’s license acts as an identification card. It gives a driver right to travel in Belize using a automobile..