Cancel (Surrender) and Suspension of Pharmacist Certificate of Registration In Uganda By Online
Step 1.Where the board orders the pharmacist’s registration certificate to be suspended or cancelled the registrar must send the pharmacist a letter that informs the pharmacist of the decision and directing the pharmacist to pick the certificate within twenty-one days from the date delivery of the notice.
The registrar will notify the person of the suspension or cancellation to appear in the Gazette.
The Registrar must in the event of cancellation, erase any name associated with the pharmacy from its register and upon deletion the pharmacist will cease from being an active member in the society.
If the case is one that could lead to appeals may be filed the registrar will not act in accordance with this subsection until the deadline for submitting notice of appeal is over or if an appeal has been filed up to the point of being ultimately disposed of.
If the suspension period of a pharmacist’s certificate registration is over the registrar will give the pharmacy the certification and will notify the pharmacist of the end of suspension made public in the Gazette
Required Documents For Cancel (Surrender) and Suspension of Pharmacist Certificate of Registration
- Completely filled out application form.
- Introduction letter from the Head of Institution informing.
- the duration of engagement for a temporary period for a temporary period Uganda with dates specific to the period
- the rationale behind engaging the services of a temporary pharmaceutical professional who’s an expatriate
- the actions that will be performed through those who are expatriate(s) along with the rapport with National Pharmacist if It exists within the company.
- Certificate of Authenticity of registration as a pharmacist in the Country of Origin.
- Letter of good standing with authority for registration in the country of the country of.
- Certified copies of academic papers with a pharmacy qualification.
- A copy of the passport page that includes personal information.
- A commitment letter from the supervising pharmacist of the organisation informing him/her that they will engage in the privilege of working for a short time in Uganda as a pharmacist, which has been endorsed by the the head of the institution.
- Two recent passport photos.
- Curriculum Vitae of the person who wants to start a pharmacy for a short period in Uganda.
- Description of the job description for expatriate pharmacists.
Office Locations and Contacts
The Pharmaceutical Society of Uganda
Physical address: Pharmacy House
Plot 1847 Kyambogo Banda
Mailing Address: P.O.Box 3774 Kampala Uganda
Phone: 256 414 581679/+256 414 348 796/+256 392174280
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
National Drug Authority
Secretariat Head office Rumee Towers
Plot No. 19, Lumumba Avenue,
P.O. Box 23096 Kampala, Uganda.
Fax: (256) 41-255758
Refuse or cancel the pharmacist’s certificate of registration as a member of the society.
- The applicant must be over the age of 21 years old.
- The applicant must have paid the fees as prescribed.
- The applicant should not have been found by a judge to be unsound in their mind.
- The applicant must not have been found guilty by a court regardless of whether it was in Uganda or anywhere else of any crime that involves dishonesty or fraud.
- The applicant must hold a valid pharmacist qualifications certificate.
- The candidate must be good-looking and of good character.
The registration of a pharmacist is valid for one year and applicants must complete the expiration of registration again.
Maximum Processing Time: 21 Days
The Information You Need
- Full name
- Education background
- Job title
- ID Number
- Qualification Certificate Number
- Exam Year
- Time to get back to work
- Practice Spaces
- Use and production of retail and wholesale
- Practitioners category
- Name of the practice
- Mailing Address
- Zip Code
- Practitioners Unit Check Opinion
- Practitioners Pharmacist Registration Agency Examine Opinion
- Equipment Note