How To Cancel Vehicle Registration In China
- The person who owns the car recyclers of vehicles sell the motor vehicle, they must fill out an application form and submit the registration certificate of the vehicle as well as the driving license and plate. Motor vehicle and businesses for recycling motor vehicles should verify the disintegration certificate that was issued to the vehicle’s owner. “Scrapped recycling of vehicles.” Scrapped large passengerand truck and commercial vehicles should be managed by the breakdown of the management of the vehicle.
- The vehicle recycling company must submit after the breakdown of the application form for vehicle within 7 days, submit the registration certificate of the vehicle plate driving permit, and “scrap vehicle recycling certificate” copies to the vehicle management request the cancellation of registration.
- Proof of management for the vehicle should go through the documents provided, then locate the registration certificate for the vehicle plates, driving licence, and registration certificate and cancellation certificate.
Documents that are required Cancel Vehicle Registration
- Original registration card of the vehicle
- Original title for the vehicle
- Car license plates
- If the car has been scrapped, then the fourth page of the vehicle’s scrap factory is required.
- When a vehicle has been destroyed due to fire, natural disaster or the result of a traffic collision, the evidence documentation for demolition is required.
- If the reason for cancellation is triggered by the return of your vehicle back to manufacturer because of an issue with the quality the invoice for returning the vehicle as well as evidence of the certificate issued by the an American manufacturer or dealer for an imported vehicle are required to be presented.
- If the vehicle is owned by an embassie (consulate) or a foreign national who wants to cancel in order to return the shipment to a the country of origin, it is required to submit the request.
Office Locations and Contacts
General Office, Ministry of Public Security. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: East Chang’an Avenue in Beijing on 14th of April
Zip Code: 100,741
Shanghai Municipal Transport and Port Authority
Address 100 Dagu Rd (Office hour: 9am to 11:30am , and 11:30-4:30pm from Monday to Friday)
What Are All The Eligibility
The motor vehicle department is able to remove a vehicle’s registration, however this could happen at the request of the authorized owner as well as an insurer.
If you fall into one of the following circumstances that will not result in be grounds for deregistration.
- Send in untrue certificates that are not valid.
- the vehicle is confiscated or seized at the request of People’s Court, People’s Procuratorate or the police agencies that enforce administrative law;
- stolen motor vehicle;
- inconsistent details of the contents in the vehicles as well as the file of the vehicle;
- Registration of vehicles during the mortgage or the period for filing pledges.
The Information You Need
- Date of Birth
- Email address
- Contact number for telephone or contact
- Facsimile number
- Address for mail
- Residence address
Need to have the Document
Removing the registration of a vehicle is a major step. It takes the vehicle off the Motor Vehicle Register, which means that you cannot legally drive the vehicle on the roads.
Information that can be useful
In the event that the car is registered to Beijing but it isn’t returned to Beijing to be scrapped due to a an accident in the road the vehicle may get scrapped locally by local scrapping facility. The owner should ask the scrapping center issue a certificate of scrapping. The owner of the vehicle should present this evidence and present it to the Motor Vehicle Administration to apply for the cancellation of registration.
It is handled in accordance with:
- “the People’s Republic of China on Road Traffic Safety Law” (People’s Republic of China Presidential Decree no. 8)
- The “People’s People’s Republic of China Road Safety Law, Implementing Regulations” (State Council Decree No. 405)
- “motor registration requirements for vehicles” (Ministry of Public Order, No. 102)