How To Convert or Exchange Foreign Driver License In Andorra
- Fill out a Sollicitud de perms o llicncia de conduir – Application form.
- Complete the form and submit it along with any other necessary documents.
- The application fees must be paid.
Documents that are required Convert or Exchange Foreign Driver License
- Application is complete
- Medical certificate (if required) for categories A1 B1, A2, or B1.
- Medical certificate of specialization (if required) in the category C1, C1, C2, D1, D2 and. This certificate is obtained from the Clnica Verge in Meritxell. Outpatient. Telephone 871 100.
- Recent photo with color (35×40 millimeters) Background white
- Foreign driving licence (original and photocopied from both sides)
- Minors must have parental or guardian’s authorization. Minors who have been granted their freedom must show proof.
- Full translation is required if the language of the driver’s license is not written in English, Spanish, French or Portuguese. With the exception of these nations: Spain, France, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Portugal, Greece, Luxembourg, Ireland, Holland, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Estonia, Lithuania, Switzerland or (as of November 10, 2010), United Kingdom.
Additional documents that need to be legalized or apostilled:
- A certificate of authenticity given by the Department that is responsible for issuing the licence to drive in the state in which the license was issued.
- An official certificate from the department. It is the same Department that clarifies the various categories of the driving license. Be sure to include the maximum weights that are permitted within these categories.
Office Locations and Contacts
Government of AndorraC. Prat de la creu, 62-64
AD500 Andorra la Vella
Switchboard: +376 875 700
Atenci ciutadana: 150
What Are All The Eligibility
Drivers with valid driving licences issued in other countries Andorra
Documents to Utilize
- R3T001 / Sollicitud de perms o llicncia de conduir (Application to obtain a driving license)
- R3FT001 / Requisits obligatoris per als candidats lliures de lexamen de permisos de conduir que es presenten a la prova prctica en circuit tancat
- R3T002 / Certificat mdic oficial / Per a perms de conduir de vehicles de motor de les classes J, A1, A2, B1 i ciclomotors (official medical certificate / license for a motor vehicle classes J, A1, A2, B1 and mopeds)
- R3T003 / Autoritzaci paterna/materna per obtenir el perms de conduir (Parent’s Consent)
It can take anywhere from 1 to 2 days for the processing of your application.
The Information You Need
- Name of the applicant
- Number on passport or IDNI
- Number of the driving license
- Date and location of the issue
The Document is required Convert or Exchange Foreign Driver License
A driving permit is an official document that declares that one is allowed to drive any motorized vehicle like a motorcycle or truck, car or a bus on a roadway that is public. It also serves as a proof of identification and evidence of the ages of the person.
- The Government of Andorra: