Convert or Exchange Foreign Driver License In Benin By Online
- Visit the licensing office, and submit an application.
- Complete the form and submit it along with the photocopy of your international driver’s license as well as your national identification. Also, make sure you keep authentic copies of the ID documents in case you’re required to show them to verify your identity.
- You could be required to sit and pass a variety of tests (vision exam theoretical exam, practical exam or both) before you can get the Benin driver’s permit. The exams that applicants are required to pass differ depending on the country from which your driver’s licence was issued in.
- Make payment for the fee of application.
Required Documents For Convert or Exchange Foreign Driver License
- Application form completed
- Your driver’s license from a foreign country
- Photocopy of your driver’s license
- Photocopy of your identification card from the country you are from.
Office Locations and Contacts
Directorate of Land Transportation
Tlphone: (+229) 21 31 91 01 / (+229) 21 31 39 98
Fax. : 21 31 01 33
Address 01 BP 1230
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Republic of Benin Government Website: