COVID-19 Rental Relief Form Agreement In Bermuda By Yourself
- If you’re unable to pay rent, you should contact your landowner to negotiate an agreement that is in both your interests and the landlords.
- The landlord will inquire about your situation and determine if you have alternatives to finance, e.g. when you are eligible for financial aid from the government.
- If there isn’t any government assistance in the form of financial aid, then the landlord must check your history of rent payment, and he will then decide to come to an agreement with you.
- You and your landlord can obtain rent relief through the Bermuda government’s Bermuda site or download it directly through this URL: Covid 19
- Both of you need to fill in the form of agreement.
Required Documents For COVID-19 Rental Relief Form Agreement
- Form of agreement
- Indemnification documents
- Other documents that the landlord might need
Office Locations and Contacts
Government of Bermuda:
General Information: (441) 295-5151
Contact Information Contact Details
Site: Government Website
- It is in force until it was agreed on
Documents to Utilize
- Addendum to lease and landlord agreement the form of covid-19: Covid-19
- The landlord and you should not divulge any information you have that you and the landlord have agreed to.
The Information You Need
The Document is required
- It is a legally binding agreement which permits both the landlord and tenant to carry out the obligations they have stipulated in the agreement.