Create a (Register) Distributor Account with the Plant Protection Department In Ivory Coast By Online
- The applicant must gather all required documents (listed in the following) and then visit to the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development department of Pesticides office.
- Request the registration form from the front desk and complete it correctly.
- Complete the form and submit it along with any documents supporting it (listed below) to be verified and processed,
- Distribution accounts will be set up for you within two working days. You will be informed of the outcome and provided with the distribution account card.
Required Documents For Create a (Register) Distributor Account with the Plant Protection Department
- Identity document of the Distributor
- Copy of the approval notice or the approved order
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural DevelopmentPermanent Secretariat of the Pesticides Committee Plant Protection, Control and Quality Department (DPVCQ)
Abidjan Plateau Plateau
CAISTAB building, 14th floor (Porte Center Serveur)
01 BP 12243 Abidjan 01 , Cote d’Ivoire
Tel: (+225) 20 21 43 03
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
For more details, please contact
Permanent Secretaryariat for the Pesticides Committee
Address the CAISTAB Building situated in Plateau 14th floor
BPV Abidjan 82 Abidjan
Telephone: (+225) 20214457/20242323
- Distributor’s in the ivory coast
- There are no fees associated with the service.
Two working days from the time of lodging the request for application.
The Information You Need
- Information on the distributor
- Full name
- Contact detail
- Identification document detail
- Residential address details
The Document is required
Accounts for distributors with the department of plant protection allows distributors to conduct procedures for testing and approval for pesticides through authorities from the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development.