How To Domain Transfer a Used Vehicle In Chile
- Visit in person, or through proxy to any office or branch of the Civil Registry.
- Provide the required documents.
- You can cancel the amount that was that are outlined.
- A vehicle that is authorized to be used to transfer the funds.
Documents that are required Domain Transfer a Used Vehicle
- contract of sale for the vehicle, executed by the seller and the buyer, and appointing a notary
- Consensus Statement presented to the Director of Registration and Identification
- The bill of sale for a vehicle
- invoice of vehicle purchase through auction and issued by an auctioneer. auctioneer
- Purchase invoices for vehicles at auction customs
- The Leasing Invoice (when the lessee of a car leasing contract has to exercise the purchase option)
- Exchange, sale of a Deed Transfer Domain donation, contribution to capital liquidation of the community or society and so on..
- Final judgment of a judge, granting or transferring title to a vehicle that will include the personal information as well as an indication of the Patent Plate Single (PPU).
- A Writ of Possession that is valid with the certification of registration at the Land Registry as well as an inventory of the property of the deceased and indicating at least a Patent Single Plate of the deceased vehicles.
- Effective Ownership Certificate issued by the Regional Director for the Civil Registry, which indicates who the heirs are and the vehicles that belong to an estate left by the decedent (in the case of inheritances or an inheritance from the deceased)
Office Locations and Contacts
- Telephone Number 600 370 2000
To view Chilean Civil Registry and Identification location offices, go to this site: http://www.regist
rocivil.cl/ and click on the “Offices and Times” tab.
Transfer of vehicles that are used (including certified) – – $ 21,330
- complete names and addresses of seller , or the previous owner and the buyer
- The numbers for their respective RUNs or the numbers of their respective RUN or
- Unique Patent Plate.
- Data on the vehicle’s identification is transferred including the vehicle’s model, type, make color the year of manufacture, type of fuel, total vehicle weight and chassis numbers, engine numbers and other.
Need to have the Document
Transfer of a car could be done through an authorized sales contract in front of the notary public, or by the signature of a consensus statement before an officer of the civil service in any office in the Service. The documents must include the code and the unique patent-related characteristics of the vehicle that being transferred, the identity of the purchaser and the previous owner or seller and the proof of tax payment for transfer and any applicable tax.
Civil Registry and Identification: http://www.registrocivil.cl/