How To Endorsement of Identity Card In Angola
- All the necessary documents are needed to apply for endorsement of your identity card.
- Make sure to submit your request with the other required information and pay any fees necessary.
Documents Required Endorsement of Identity Card
- Original Identity Card
- The Marriage Certificate (or Certificate of Divorce) Death Certificate of spouse
- Recent photo (colored with white background)
- The proof of payment for the fee was issued from BPC (see below). SIAC.Office Locations and Contacts edit[ edit
IACS – Integrated Citizen Service Unit Public
Talatona – Luanda Sul, A-2 Via
Telephone number 222 69-93-01
Monday through Friday, 8am to 3:30pm, and on Saturdays, from 8:00am until 12:30pm.
- Email contact form: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/CentroContactos.aspx
What Are All The Eligibility
Angolan Citizens with an identity card that is valid and who has changed their names due to divorce, marriage, or widowhood could be eligible for an endorsements for their the identity card. People who have changed professions can also apply for an endorsement.
The Seals 15 Kwanza
The Identity Card is valid throughout the entire Territories of the Republic of Angola.
If you are 10 to 30 years old the identity card is valid for five years starting from when it was issued. When they reach the age of 31-50 the identity card will be valid for a time that is 10 years.
Examples of Documents
- See an image of the Angolan Identity Card: https://www.hidglobal.com/sites/hidglobal.com/files/government-cit-id-angola.jpg
Your request will be dealt with within 72 hours of the date of commencement in SIAC.
The applications for endorsement must be submitted at DNAICC. National Directorate of Archives of Civil and Criminal Identification DNAICC. DNAICC.
Documentation is needed
Angolan Identity Card Angolan Identity Card, usually called”the BI (ID Card) can be described as an Angolan national identity document.
The Identity Card is constructed from polycarbonate and is about the size of credit cards. The card’s face includes the full name of the person who holds it and birthplace and parents’ names and date of birth and marital status, gender, residence, passport type picture Signature and fingerprint.
The owner the identity card could ask to modify the information included on the card such as profession or surname, by getting an endorsement.
Other uses for the document/certificate
You’ll require an authentic Angolan Identity Card when applying for the passport.
- SIAC Website: http://www.siac.gv.ao/portalsiac/usp_bilhete.html#ident
- Ministry of Justice and Human Rights: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/VerServico.aspx?id=227
- Angolan Identity Card: http://www.angolaconsulate-tx.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=199&Itemid=160<=us