How To Endorsement of Identity Card In Angola
- Take all the documents needed to obtain an endorsement for your identity card.
- Send your request in conjunction with the other required information and pay the necessary fees.
Documents Required Endorsement of Identity Card
- Original Identity Card
- The Marriage Certificate (or Certificate of Divorce) Death Certificate of spouse
- Recent photo (colored with white background)
- A proof of payment of the fee is issued by BPC SIAC. SIAC.
Office Locations and Contacts
IACS – Integrated Citizen Service Unit Public
Talatona – Luanda Sul, A-2 Via
Telephone: 222 69 93 01
Monday through Friday, from 8am to 3:30pm, and on Saturdays, from 8:00am until 12:30pm.
- Email contact form: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/CentroContactos.aspx
What Are All The Eligibility
Angolan Citizens with an identity card that is valid and who has changed their names due to divorce, marriage, or widowhood can apply for endorsements for their the identity card. People who have changed their occupation may seek an endorsement.
The Seals 15 Kwanza
The Identity Card is valid across the Territories of the Republic of Angola.
For those who are between 10 and 30 years old Their identity card is valid for five years starting from the date of issue. When they reach the age of 31 – 50 the identity card will remain valid for a duration which is 10 years.
Examples of Documents
- See an image of the Angolan Identity Card: https://www.hidglobal.com/sites/hidglobal.com/files/government-cit-id-angola.jpg
Your request will be dealt with within 72 hours after the date of commencement in SIAC.
The applications for endorsement must be submitted at DNAICC. National Directorate of Archives of Civil and Criminal Identification DNAICC. DNAICC.
The Document is required Endorsement of Identity Card
Angolan Identity Card Angolan Identity Card commonly referred to as”the BI (ID Card) can be described as an Angolan national identity document.
The Identity Card is constructed of polycarbonate, and is about the size of credit cards. The front of the card includes the full name of the person who holds it as well as the place of birth and parents’ names and date of birth and gender and marital status, as well as residency, passport-type photo Signature and fingerprint.
The owner the identity card could ask to modify the information that is printed on the card, such as profession or surname, by getting an endorsement.
Other uses for the document/certificate
You’ll require an authentic Angolan Identity Card when applying for passport.
- SIAC Website: http://www.siac.gv.ao/portalsiac/usp_bilhete.html#ident
- Ministry of Justice and Human Rights: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/VerServico.aspx?id=227
- Angolan Identity Card: http://www.angolaconsulate-tx.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=199&Itemid=160<=us