How To Endorsing a Society In Angola
- Send the minutes of the resolution law that requires for endorsement a business.
- After your application has been approved and you are approved, you will receive A Note and a Certificate of Endorsement.
Documents Required Endorsing a Society
- Minutes of the resolution adopted by the act
Office Locations and Contacts
IACS – Integrated Citizen Service Unit Public
Talatona – Luanda Sul, A-2 Via
Telephone number 222 69-93-01
Monday through Friday, from 8:00 until 15:30, and on Saturdays, from 8:00 until 13:00.
- Email contact form: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/CentroContactos.aspx
What Are All The Eligibility
To be capable of certifying a business first, the business must be registered. The person who endorses the business must be an Angolan citizen. Angola.
Applications can be made at IACS – Integrated Citizens Service Unit Public Talatona in Luanda Sul, A-2, Monday through Friday, from 8am until 3:30pm, and on Saturdays, from 8:00am until 12:30pm.
- Ministry of Justice and Human Rights: http://www.minjusdh.gov.ao/VerServico.aspx?id=301