Filling Traveller Screening Form In Bermuda By Online
- Go to on the Bermuda Government Website: Apply online
- Underneath the information bar , in the caution maroon bar choose COVID 19 Forms.
- Scroll down until you reach “Traveller Screening from”.
- Complete on the application online, and then agree to the declaration, and submit.
Note that all visitors in Bermuda are required to undergo mandatory quarantine at an approved government facility. If you do not want to remain in a place of quarantine for 14 days or more, then you won’t be allowed to enter Bermuda.
Required Documents For Filling Traveller Screening Form
- Identification documents
Office Locations and Contacts
Government of Bermuda:
General enquiries: (441) 295-5151
Contact Details: Contact Info
Site: Government Website
- All visitors to Bermuda
Documents to Utilize
- Travellers screening form: Form
- Birth date
- Accommodation details
- Entry Status
- Flight Details
The Document is required
- This self-declaration form that you must complete prior to traveling to Bermuda during COVID-19.
- Government of Bermuda: Government of Bermuda