Get Certificate of Experience from Pharmacists Council in Nigeria By Yourself
- The applicant must visit the Accredited Internship Centre where he/she received the training to apply for a Certificate of Experience from the Pharmacists Council.
- The following Training Centres link are accredited by the PCN for internship training.
- Ask the Certification Department at the Internship Centre about how to get the Certificate of Experience.
- There will be officials to guide you and may ask you to fill out an application form (if necessary) in order to receive the certificate.
- Follow the instructions and fill out the application form (if applicable) with all the required information about the applicant and the program he/she attended.
- Send the appropriate official the required documents along with the application form.
- Follow the instructions of the officials to pay the appropriate fees.
- Once all necessary procedures have been completed and the centre has verified that the applicant owes a Certificate, the applicant will receive an email or phone notification about approval.
- The applicant can also collect the certificate using any method that is available.
Documents Required For Get Certificate of Experience
- If applicable, completed application form
- You must provide proof of registration at the Internship Centre
- Original proof of identification
- Any supporting document (as required)
Find Office Locations and Contacts
Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (Plot 7/9), Industrial Layout
P.M.B. 415 Garki,
Registrar’s Office: +234 704 453 3099
For registration and licensing inquiries, call +234 806 605 5429
Directions to the office link
Accredited Internship training centres Link
What are all the Eligibility
- After completing the programme, any Internship Trainee at an accredited training center in Nigeria can apply.
- The Internship center will require that the applicant has successfully completed the training program.
For more information on fees, please contact the office.
- Name and age of the applicant
- Gender and nationality
- Academic details
- Number of identity document
- Passport number
- Date of birth
- Contact details
- Address details
- Email address
You will need the document
When the Internship Programme is completed, a Certificate of Experience from the Pharmacists Council must be presented. This certificate is necessary to register as a Pharmacist.