Get Certificate of Quality and Lading (Port Authority) in Nigeria By Yourself
- The applicant must visit any of the Nigerian Pre-shipment Inspection Agencies to obtain a Certificate of Quality and Loading in person in order to receive the Certificate of Quality and Loading.
- Below is the contact link for Nigerian Ports Authority: Contact link
- You can find contact information for some of the accredited agencies in the “Office Locations and Contacts” section.
- Visit the office of the agency to obtain a Request for Quality and Loading Checks form from the appropriate department.
- You should ensure that you have all of the documents listed in the “Required Documents” section.
- Please complete the application form with all required details. Sign the application form.
- The documents should be attached to the application form.
- Send the completed application and all supporting documents to the appropriate authority. As directed by the officials, pay the fees.
- The technical officers will inspect the goods and perform quality and loading checks after the submission.
- After approval of the application, the applicant will be notified by phone or email about the approval and asked to obtain the Certificate using any available means.
Documents Required For Get Certificate of Quality
- Pro forma invoice or contract of sale
- For Quality and Loading Checks, please complete this form
- Any supporting document (as required)
- Notice: The agency may have different requirements for documents.
Find Office Locations and Contacts
Corporate Head Office,Nigerian Ports Authority,
26/28 Marina, Lagos.
P.M.B. 12588 Lagos
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +234 01463 7496, +234 01463 7497, +234 01463 7498
Contact link: contact link
What are all the Eligibility
Before loading any export cargo onto seagoing vessels, any Nigerian Exporter may need a Certificate to Quality and Loading.
For more information on fees, please contact the office.
- To be accepted by the Authority, it is essential that all information on the completed form is correct and that the form be filled in clearly.
- To avoid rejections, make sure you attach all required documents.
- Name of the company
- Country of origin
- Name of the vessel
- Name of the registry port
- Call sign and official number
- International Maritime Organization (number and class)
- Full address of the company premises
- Number of registration certificate
- Exporter Registration number
- Year of incorporation
You will need the document
A Certificate of Quality or Loading must be provided during the export of goods and products from Nigeria to confirm that they are compliant with the export standards set by Federal Government of Nigeria.