Get Exporters Registration Certificate in Nigeria By Yourself
- The applicant must visit any office of the Nigerian Export Promotion Council to apply in person for an Exporters Registration Certificate.
- You can find the address details in the addresses link.
- You can visit the office to obtain an application form to register as an exporter in the relevant department.
- You should ensure that all documents required by this page are available to you.
- Complete the application form by filling in all sections. Once completed, sign it.
- After you have completed the application form, send it in person to your local authority.
- Register and pay the application processing fees.
- After the submission of your application, you will receive it along with any other documents for verification and examination.
- After the validation and verification processes have been completed, the application will then be approved. The officials will then proceed to issue the registration certificates.
- The office will send a notification to the applicant by phone or email if the application is successful. This will allow the applicant to collect the registration certificate.
- To go to the NEPC ERegistration Platform Apply Online Link, click the following link
- If you are already logged in, click the “Login” tab to log in. If you are new, click the “create an account” tab.
- Enter your Official Company email address and security code in the tab that opens. Click the “verify email” button. In the box that opens, click “ok”.
- Click the provided link to verify your email address. The registration page will open. Fill in the required fields and click the “Register” button.
- Once you have registered, you can access the NEPC online registration platform. You will see the option to “Register for a New Certificate” on the homepage.
- Click on the link to open the online registration form. Fill out the required company information on the first page and then click the “Next” button.
- The pop-up window that appears will prompt you to click “OK” and take you to the next page, ‘Corporate Overview. Click “Next” to continue.
- The pop-up will prompt you to click “OK” and take you to the third page. Fill out the required pages, click “Choose File” button to upload documents and select delivery options.
- Once you are done, click the “Preview” button and go through your details. Finally, click the “Submit & Proceed To Payment” button. In the pop-up window that appears, click “Ok”.
- An invoice with the amount due will be displayed. Click on the “Print” button to save or print your invoice. Then, click “Make Payment” button to pay the fees.
- Click “Submit” to confirm the amount you wish to pay. Enter the card details in the payment gateway and click the “Pay” button. This will complete the registration and give you the certificate.
- The internal processes will be completed within a day and you will receive information about the receipt of your certificate.
Documents Required For Get Exporters Registration
- Incorporation/Registration Certificate
- Memorandum of Association and Articles Of Association (Certified Copy)
- Copy Section C from CAC 1.
- Bye-laws to Cooperative Societies
- Organizational constitution
Find Office Locations and Contacts
Nigerian Export Promotion Council,Plot 424,
P. M. B. P. M. B.
Telephone: +234 (9) 462 1555, +234 (9) 291 0966
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Website Homepage link
Local offices links
General enquiries: +234 701 946 0996
Technical Assistance: +234 751 316 9172
What are all the Eligibility
- Anyone can apply if they wish to be involved in the export business within Nigeria.
- You can apply to a Nigerian-based or foreign organization.
Exporter’s Certificate: N13,500
Certificates issued by NEPC are valid for a period of two years (24 month)
After payment confirmation, export certificates will be issued within one day.
- To avoid rejections, applicants are asked to fill out the registration form accurately and completely. All required documents must also be submitted.
- All required documents must be completed according to council requirements. They should also be submitted whenever necessary during customs processing.
- You can find the Export Guide at this link. It contains various tools to help you conduct your export business efficiently: procedure, tools
- Name of the company
- Name and Gender of the CEO
- Address of the office
- Contact details and email address
- Number of registration certificate
- Year of incorporation
- No. No.
- Particulars of directors
- Name, address, and number of the contact person
- Email address
You will need the document
Any Nigerian organisation or a foreign organisation needs an Exporter RegistrationCertificate if it wishes to involve in export process.