Get Feasibility Report from Mines Department in Nigeria By Yourself
- The applicant must visit the Ministry of Mines and Steel Development to apply for a Feasibility Report from Mines Department.
- You can find the address and contact details in the contact link.
- Bring a letter of request to the office to receive a Feasibility Report.
- You should ensure that you have all of the documents listed in the “Required Documents” section.
- Send the letter of request along with all required documents to the appropriate authority.
- After submission is successful, the applicant must pay all charges required to obtain the Permission.
- The agency will begin the assessment of your application and verify the documents attached upon receipt of the stipulated payments.
- After all the processes have been completed and the report has been issued, the applicant will receive an email or phone call to request it.
Documents Required For Get Feasibility Report
- Let us know if you are interested in this letter
- The Mines Department requires proof of registration
- Documentation proving that the license was used
- Valid proof of operation
- Documented description/plan of the business problem/plan
- You must provide proof of payment
- Any supporting document (as required)
Find Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Mines and Steel Development2, Luanda Crescent
off Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent,
Wuse II Abuja
Phone: +234 9 523 9064
What are all the Eligibility
Any Nigerian organization that is registered with the Ministry of Mines and Steel Development to provide any of the services can apply.
For more information on fees, please contact the office.
- To avoid rejections, applicants are asked to fill out the application carefully and accurately.
- The department should be contacted to determine the amount of required fees and supporting documents.
- All required documents must also be provided.
- Name of the business
- Register number
- Particulars of incorporation
- Number of license
- The address of the firm
- Telephone number
- Information about the business activity
- Email address
- Product description
You will need the document
A Feasibility Report from the Mines Department is required when a registered mining organization is starting a new business or is having trouble.