Get Negotiable Duty Credit Certificate (NCS) in Nigeria By Yourself
- The applicant must apply in person for a Negotiable Duty Credit Certificate, (NCS), at the Nigerian Export Promotion Council office or Federal Ministry of Finance.
- You can find the contact link that contains contact information and address details for NEPC.
- You can find the address and contact information for the Ministry of Finance at the bottom of this contact link.
- You can visit the office to obtain an application form.
- Completing the application form includes all relevant information. Once completed, sign it.
- After you have completed the application form, attach all documents required by this section.
- Submit it in person to any relevant office. As directed by the officials, make the required payment.
- After the submission of your application, you will receive it along with any other documents for verification and examination.
- After the validation and verification processes have been completed, the application will then be approved. The officials will then proceed with the necessary steps to issue the license.
- The office will notify the applicant via email or phone about the availability of the license. They can then collect the document by any means.
Documents Required For Get Negotiable Duty
- Completed application form
- Evidence of exporter registration
- Document or invoice containing the estimated import duty
- Relevant purchase bills
- Documentation proving company registration
- Documentation proving identity/passport of beneficiary
Find Office Locations and Contacts
Nigerian Export Promotion Council. Plot 424. AguiyiIronsi Street.
P. M. B. 133 Garki, Abuja.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +234 (9) 462 1555, +234 (9) 291 0966
General inquiries / Complaints: +234 705 162 1328
Federal Ministry of Finance
Central Business District
What are all the Eligibility
All registered exporters in Nigeria are eligible to apply.
For more information on fees, please contact the office.
- To avoid rejections, applicants are asked to fill out the application carefully and accurately.
- To speed up the process of applying, you must provide all required documents.
- The Credit Certificate’s information can be obtained from the Assistant Commissioner-General of Excise & Industrial Incentives whose contact details and address can be found under the “Office Locations & Kontakts” section.
- Applicant name
- Address and phone number
- Email address
- Identification card/Passport number
- Name of the beneficiary
- Number of company registered
- Particulars of incorporation
- Exporter registration number
- Import duty Invoice number
- Numbers of bills
You will need the document
Negotiable Duty Credit Certificates can be used as an alternative to cash payments for export incentive claims under the Manufacture-in-Bond program and can be used by the Certificate beneficiary to pay import duty due to the Government.