Get Pharmaceutical Distributor License or Permit in Nigeria By Yourself
- The applicant must apply in person to the Director of Pharmaceutical Services of the State to obtain a Pharmaceutical Distributor License/Permit.
- Below are the addresses of the zonal office addresses that contain the contact information and address of the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria
- The applicant must first prepare an application letter to request registration of premises.
- You can visit the office to obtain a form for the registration of premises with the appropriate department.
- Completing the form includes all relevant information. Once completed, sign it.
- After you have completed the application form, attach all documents required by this section.
- Submit it in person to any relevant office. As directed by the officials, make the required payment.
- The application and all supporting documents must be submitted by the applicant.
- After the validation and verification processes have been completed, the application will then be approved. The officials will then proceed to issue the Certificate Of Registration.
- The office will notify the applicant via email or phone about the collection. They can then be collected by the applicant using any of the available methods.
Documents Required For Get Pharmaceutical
- Application letter
- Completed application form
- Photocopy of the annual license to practice/Application in retention
- Bank draft payable to PCN (for the prescribed inspection and registration fees)
- Resignation/acceptance letter Photocopy from previous employment (if applicable)
- Letter of appointment to Superintendent Pharmacist
- Agreement between the Pharmacist in Charge and the Employer (where applicable).
- Certificate of incorporation for company
- C.A.C. has issued particulars about directors
- Current Annual Licence for the Pharmacist Director
For more information requirements, please refer to
Find Office Locations and Contacts
Pharmacists Council of Nigeria.Plot 7/9 Industrial Layout.
P.M.B. 415 Garki,
Registrar’s Office: +234 704 453 3099
For registration and licensing inquiries, call +234 806 605 5429
Directions to the office directions
Zonal Offices Adresses Link
What are all the Eligibility
- Anyone who is a registered pharmacist in Nigeria and wishes to be a Pharmaceutical Distributor can apply.
- The applicant must have successfully completed the NYSC primary assignment.
- If eligible, the Pharmacist must be current with Mandatory Continuing Professional Development (MCPD), programme of Pharmacists Council of Nigeria.
- The Board of Directors should include a Pharmacist, who must also have the current annual licence.
Refer to the “Distributors” section on the following page for details.
- To avoid rejections, applicants are asked to fill out the application form accurately and completely. All required documents must also be submitted.
- To ensure that all pharmacy businesses are left under the direct supervision and management of the superintendent pharmacist, a letter of assurance should be signed by the company’s managing director.
- Name and email address of the applicant
- Telephone number
- Name of the company and registration number
- Incorporation details
- Address of the premises
- Contact details
- Email address and website address
- Liste of equipments used in the production and quality control units
- The pharmacy produces a list of products
You will need the document
A license must be obtained from the Nigerian Pharmacists Council if an organisation intends to conduct Distribution operations in Nigeria.