Get Tax Concession on Gas Transmission and Distribution in Nigeria By Yourself
- The applicant must visit the nearest Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission office in the state where he/she lives to obtain a Tax Concession for Gas Transmission and Distribution. You can find the address and contact details at the following link: address details
- Send a request to receive a tax concession on gas transmission and distribution to the appropriate authority.
- Your request letter and any attached documents (if any), will be sent to us for verification after submission.
- After all internal processes have been completed, you will receive notification through any applicable means. Further instructions will follow to make sure that you become a beneficiary.
Documents Required For Get Tax Concession
- Follow the instructions of the appropriate authority and attach any documents.
Find Office Locations and Contacts
Nigerian Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC)Plot 1181 Aguiyi Ironsi Street
+234 (0)9 2900059 (8am – 5pm)
+234 (0)9 2900061 (8am – 5pm)
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Link: address details
Information that might be of assistance
In the gas production phase, the government approved the following fiscal incentives:
- As in the production phase, capital allowance
- Rate of tax in the production phase.
- Tax holiday for pioneers