How To Getting Married In Chile
- Choose the date for when the wedding ceremony will take place.
- Make contact with the authority responsible for the ceremony who will conduct the ceremony. It is important to inform the registry official if you would like to have the ceremony held at a different location or at a time that is different.
- Follow the instructions, collect all the necessary documents and meet all specifications.
Documents that are required Getting Married In Chile
- Identity card valid (make sure it’s in good condition)
Office Locations and Contacts
Registro Civil e Identification
Call Number 600-370-22000 (can be reached from any part of the country using cellular phones as well as landlines, and only paying the cost of the local call)
To make calls from abroad: +56 2 26552101
What Are All The Eligibility
- Both females and males must be 16 or older.
- If the person who is planning the marriages were less than 18 years old it must be accompanied by the consent provided by a family member authorized by law to give the authorization.
- The consent to marriage of minors is granted on the condition that the parties involved consent to the civil official or the person who is planning to marry. If they do not, it may lead to a valid document of consent.
- Book double original: $ 1,830
- The marriage certificate is duplicated The cost is $ 2,870.
- Wedding ceremony held in the office of the Service in the office of the Service, during working hours The ceremony is free
- Marriage ceremonies held outside the office of the Service in the working hours Cost: $ 28,190
Wedding ceremonies outside of the offices at the Service and during working hours Cost: $11,680
The Document is required Getting Married In Chile
The marriage contract is legally binding that binds two individuals with certain rights as well as duties.
Ceremony of Marriage: