Obtain a Fishing License In United Arab Emirates By Online
- Apply online You are able to make an application to apply for a fishing permit online. In order to begin your application, you’ll need to sign-up and create your own user name on the system. online registration.After you’ve logged in, you need to fill up and then submit your online form.
- In Person: You may use the link under “Documents to Use” section to download the application form. Complete the form and bring it to a center for registration which processes the fishing licence applications.
Required Documents For Obtain a Fishing License
- Application is complete
- A photo of the applicant
Office Locations and Contacts
Ministry of Climate Change and Environment
Call Center 8003050
Abu Dhabi Office: Main Office:
Old Airport Road
Contrast Abu Dhabi Retirement Pensions & Benefits Fund
P.O. Box 213
Tel: 971 02 4444747
Fax: 971 02 4490444
Dubai Main Office:
Abu Hail Street
P.O. Box 1509
Tel: 971 04 2148424
Fax: 971 04 2655822
branches that offer the following service:
- Delma Fishing Boats Registration Center
- Abu Dhabi Fishing Boats Registration center
- the Al Hamriah Boats for Fishing Registration Centre
- Um Suqeim Fishing Boats Registration center
- Sharjah Fishing Boats Registration center
- Khor Fakkan Fishing Boats Registration center
- Ajman Fishing Boats Registration Center
- Um Quwain fishing Boats Registration center
Ras Al Khaimah:
- Fishing boats from Ras Al Khaimah Registration
- Debba Fishing Boats Registration Center
Documents to Utilize
Online application submission time: 5 minutes and the time it takes to get approval for complete applications that comply with the terms and conditions: 10mins.
The Document is required
This guideline will give you details about how to obtain an fishing permit for sharks and migratory fish in specific seasons.
Other uses of the document or certificate
The fishing of sharks Fishing license holders licenses are allowed to catch fish in Lanch. Fishing by sharks is permitted only at Lanch. It allows the practice of shark fishing with the presence of the captain of the fishing boat (Lanch) or his Vice Captain , provided that Captain License or Vice-Captian License is valid.
Fish that migrate: License holders of fishing permits are allowed to fish the migratory pelagic fish. Migratory fishing is permissible by those who own the vessel and/or one of his family members (father father, son, brother) provided the captain or vice-captain card is in good standing.