How To Late registration of Birth as an Adult (Late registration) In Angola
Apply in-person By Yourself:
- Send a letter of request at the Civil Registry requesting to be registered. Sign it and then have it sealed.
- Find two witnesses who are suitable and go to your local SIAC (SIAC) – Integrated Citizen Service unit in the area you reside in to submit your request.
- Take your control number to the front desk and sit back and wait until your username is issued.
- If you’re contacted, walk to the customer service counter and make your registration request.
- The officer who assists you will discuss the request and provide you with a written statement for the two witnesses to sign.
- The officer will then inform you of the date that your registration will be processed
Documents Required Late registration of Birth as an Adult
- The signature of the Requester is acknowledged by the Notary
- Bring 2 witnesses with a valid ID for hearing in the declaration.
Office Locations and Contacts
SIAC – Integrated Citizen Service:Contacts: +244 923 619 156, +244 990 619 156, +244 222 691 904.
Faleconnosco Email: email@example.com
All service units: link
What Are All The Eligibility
- Adult Citizen who hasn’t been registered as required under Article 125 of the Civil Registry Code.
- Request bank details from the authority in question.
- Birth Certificates are Valid for Life
Documents to Utilize
- Request letter
- It will also be determined by the official in charge
The Document is required Late registration of Birth as an Adult
- The procedure describes how late registration at birth (adults) is possible in Angola
Information that can be useful
- Manual service guide at SIAC: SERVICE
- Ministry of Justice: JUSTICE