Learner Driver License (Learner Permit) In Uganda By Online
- Go to this site to apply onlineand on the main page, click “e-services” and then go to the payment page.
- Then click “payment registration” and then choose NTR as the Tax head. select the drop-down from the NTR head. Fill all mandatory fields and click “accept and sign up”
- You will receive an invoice to print two copies. Then go towards the institution (of your preference) and pay the appropriate feesto your URA bank account (the bank will provide you with the account number)
- After that, visit the portal once more and select the link Download manual forms, domestic taxes , and the forms for downloading permits.
- Select the “TR VII Form” to apply for Full permit, Duplicate permit Learner permits, Provisional permits Extension of class and the exchange of a permit issued by a foreign country.
- Take the application form (this form is not available for sale] at any of these centers; TLB branch offices, Banks and Face Technologies Offices. Formulary for applying for a driving license
- Fill in and bring the signed form from the bank along with the completed forms and the necessary Attachments (Medical forms) for Face Technology
- Make sure you’re checked by a licensed physician for physical exam.
- Face Technologies will capture your Biometric features , and then you will have to pay the costs (cash) in cash to Face Technology for producing Learners Permits.
- Face Technologies will issue the Learners’ Permit after payment of the fees required
- Visit a driving school that is licensed (of your preference) and bring your Learners’ permit for the driving course
Required Documents For Learner Driver License
- Application Form UCDP1 must be filled out and a the recommendation of a medical professional is must be obtained from a medical professional.
- Application charges .bank account or money
- National Identification card
Office Locations and Contacts
Uganda Registration Services Bureau:Plot 5 George Street, Georgian House, Kampala
P.O.Box 84848 Kampala Uganda
URSB General Line: +256 414 233 21
Call Center Call Center: +256 417 338 100
URSB Fax +256 414 250 712
MINISTRY OF WORKS and TRANSPORT:
Off Jinja Road/ Old Port Bell Rd,
P.O. Box 7174,
General Phone: +256 414-320135/0414-321364
Minister of State (Works) 0414-349487
Minister of State (Transport) 0414-320026
Permanent Secretary Permanent Secretary
Uganda Revenue Authority (URA):
Nakawa Industrial Area,
P.O. Box 7279,
Phone:+256 414744000, 0800117000 (toll free)
Kyambogo Industrial Area, Uganda, Kampala
Customer support (+256)777 064227
Web site: Face Technologies
Kampala: +256 39-3-518-615 / +256 39-3-518-586
Mbarara: +256 39-3-260-067
Fort Portal: +256 39-2-175-626
Jinja: +256 39-2-001-082
Mbale: +256 39-2-001-083
Gulu: +256 39-2-175-596
Arua: +256 39-3-260-038
Anyone who lives in Uganda who is 18 years old or over who would like to learn to be a driver in Uganda
- Pay Slip of UGX 30000 for learners permit to URA.
- UGX Cash payments of 30,000 dollars are accepted in the Face Technologies offices.
Valid for 3 months.
Documents to Utilize
Formula UCP1 Application for Driving Permit
- Within two weeks
The Information You Need
- Name of the person who is applying
- The date of birth and the place of birth of the applicant
- Application for a job requires a minimum age of
- The applicant’s gender
- The nationality of the applicant
- The address of residence of the applicant
- Medical exam test report
Documentation is needed
- Learners permit permit applicants to master driving by registering with a government recognized driving school
Other uses of the document/certificate
- Learner driver’s licenses can be used to prove identity.