How To License or Permit to Export (Animals) Pet (Pet Passport) In Anguilla
These are the methods by that you’ll be able bring your animal or pet to Anguilla.
If you’re currently registered with Anguilla
- Follow these steps If you’re already located in Anguilla.
- Below are the details that are needed for this process.
- The name of the person(s) travelling with pet.
- The type of animal(s) to be shipped.
- Animal(s) should be clean of any contagious or infectious disease, and must not come into proximity to any animal(s) that are suffering from the same condition for more than 60 (60) hours.
- Below are contact details that could be used for contact with the authorities.
- Agriculture Department
- P.O. 60,
- Coronation Avenue,
- The Valley, Anguilla,
- Phone : (264) 497-2615
- Fax: (264) 497 0040
- Contact information for more contacts : Further Contact
If you reside outside AnguillaIf you currently living outside of Anguilla Please call the closest Anguilla consulate or embassy that will be able to assist you.
Office Locations and Contacts
P.O. Box 60,
The Valley, Anguilla,
Telephone: (264) 497-2615
Fax: (264) 497 0040
More contact information: Further Contact
Permits are valid only to only one (1) calendar month.
The Document is required License or Permit to Export (Animals) Pet (Pet Passport)
The permit or license can serve as a pet passport should you wish to transport your pet from Anguilla to another country.