How To License or Permit to Import (Animals) Pet (Pet Passport) In Anguilla
These are the methods by which you’ll be able to bring your animal or pet to Anguilla.
If you’re already registered with Anguilla
- Follow the steps below in case you’re currently living in Anguilla.
- Below are the details that are needed for this process.
- Names of person(s) travelling with pet.
- Country of the country of.
- The breed of dog (eg Rottweiler)
- A valid Health Certificate issued by a veterinarian in the country of origin that states that the animal is free of contagious or infectious illnesses and not in contact with animals that is suffering from the same condition over the past sixty (60) days.
- Animals should be vaccinated against rabies for more than one(1) month, but not no less than 1 (1) year prior to the date of entry.
- Agriculture Department
- P.O. Box 60,
- Coronation Avenue,
- The Valley, Anguilla,
- Phone : (264) 497-2615
- Fax: (264) 497 0040
- More contact information: Further Contact
If you reside outside AnguillaIf you currently living outside of Anguilla Please call the closest Anguilla consulate or embassy who will be able to assist you.
Office Locations and Contacts
P.O. Box 60,
The Valley, Anguilla,
Phone : (264) 497-2615
Fax: (264) 497 0040
Contact information for more contacts : More Contact
Permits are only valid to the duration of one (1) one (1) month.
Documentation is needed
This permit or license can serve as a pet passport in the event that you wish take your animal from another nation to Anguilla.