Notice to Surrender a Registered Trademark In Jamaica By Yourself
- You must submit a JIPO application in order to give legal notice of your trademark rights being canceled. You can view the JIPO office address map and contact details by clicking this link: JIPO contacts.
- You can either visit the JIPO office for the notice form, or download it from the JIPO website Application form
- Complete the application form according to instructions and attach any supporting documents.
- Next, go to JIPO and complete the application at the service desk.
- The official will confirm your application and forward it on to the responsible authority for processing.
- JIPO will review your application and determine if it meets all the requirements.
- JIPO will review the application and enter the information into their system.
Required Documents For Surrender a Registered Trademark
- Please complete the application form.
- List of parties that have registered an interest in mark
Find Office Locations and Contacts
Jamaica Intellectual Property OfficeAddress 18 Trafalgar Road Kingston 10Jamaica West Indies
Tel:876.946-1300, 946-0789, 946-9216
For copyrights: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Contact details
- An applicant can be made by a registered trademark owner or representative.
Documents for Use
- Use a black pen to complete the form or type your answers.
- Each Trade Mark should be treated on its own separate form.
- Register here for more information.
- Name of the owner, licensee or opponent.
- Trademark details.
- Date and signature
You will need the document
- If you give up all legal rights in the entire Trademark Registration, this notice will be used.