How to Notice to Surrender a Registered Trademark In Jamaica

Notice to Surrender a Registered Trademark In Jamaica By Yourself

  1. You must submit a JIPO application in order to give legal notice of your trademark rights being canceled. You can view the JIPO office address map and contact details by clicking this link: JIPO contacts.
  2. You can either visit the JIPO office for the notice form, or download it from the JIPO website Application form
  3. Complete the application form according to instructions and attach any supporting documents.
  4. Next, go to JIPO and complete the application at the service desk.
  5. The official will confirm your application and forward it on to the responsible authority for processing.
  6. JIPO will review your application and determine if it meets all the requirements.
  7. JIPO will review the application and enter the information into their system.

Required Documents For Surrender a Registered Trademark

  • Please complete the application form.
  • List of parties that have registered an interest in mark

Find Office Locations and Contacts

Jamaica Intellectual Property OfficeAddress 18 Trafalgar Road Kingston 10Jamaica West Indies
Tel:876.946-1300, 946-0789, 946-9216
For copyrights:
– Contact details


  • An applicant can be made by a registered trademark owner or representative.

Documents for Use


  • Use a black pen to complete the form or type your answers.
  • Each Trade Mark should be treated on its own separate form.

Requirements Information

  • Reference.
  • Register here for more information.
  • Name of the owner, licensee or opponent.
  • Address.
  • Trademark details.
  • Date and signature

You will need the document

  • If you give up all legal rights in the entire Trademark Registration, this notice will be used.

External Links



Leave a Comment