Obtain a Bonded Warehouse License or Permit In Uganda By Online
- To get a license or permit to operate a bonded warehouse in Uganda The applicant needs get in touch with Uganda Revenue Authority. Uganda Revenue Authority in order to then submit an Application form, as directed by the Authorities .
- The applicant needs to submit a original certificate issued from the Local Municipality office to the National Building Review Board.
- If a business submits this form, then the title of the person who submits the form must be clearly stated, and the form must bear the stamp of the company. This person should be a director in the business.
- When submitting your application form, make sure that you attach all the necessary documents, which are listed under the section titled “Required Documents” on this page.
Required Documents For Obtain a Bonded Warehouse License or Permit
- The income tax clearance of the prior year.
- Valid e-tax ID.
- Certificate of Incorporation, memorandum and the articles of association.
- The Certificate Audited Accounts of the Company for the prior year’s financial year.
- Two passport-sized photos of Managers and Directors of Companies.
- Organizational structure , including up-to-date employee list.
- Two passport-sized photos taken by a Bond Keeper and his/her Curriculum Vitae detailing their work experience and qualifications.
- Legal proof of title or possession in the property that is intended as Bonded Warehouse. Bonded Warehouse by providing Stamp Duty paid Tenancy agreements or a signed copy of the certificate that the property is building that is free of encumbrances. Tenancy agreements must cover the minimum of 1 calendar year.
- A company profile that describes what kind of merchandise the company plans to store.
- Design and architectural plans for the warehouse, which has been approved by urban and city authorities.
Office Locations and Contact
Uganda Revenue Authority Headquarters:Plot M193/M194, Nakawa Industrial Area,
P.O. 7279 PO Box, Kampala, Uganda.
Phone: +256 414744000, 0800117000 (toll free)
Website: Uganda Revenue Authority
Additional offices: Kampala South located in the Old Kampala Mosque,
Kampala North is located inside Bwaise (Mulago Kalerwe Round about).
Uganda Revenue Authority (URA)
Crested Towers (Tall Tower)
Tel: 041-7443000, 041-7443134
Uganda Revenue Authority (URA)
Tel: 041-7440000, 041-7442042
- Any registered company or individual and indicating the kind of merchandise the owner plans to store and has fulfilled all requirements, can apply for a Bonded Warehouse license
- License Fee 1500 USD
- Renewal Fee 1500 USD
- Validity: 1 year
Documents to Utilize
- Maximum Processing Time: 10 Days
- Numbers and marks
- Name and address of the applicant
- Information about the warehouse or services to be exported
- Description and number
- Description of the goods
- Quantity or weight
- Value in dollars
- Name and address of the consignee
- Good fortune is the destiny of the good
The Document is required
- To allow the operation of premises for securing the customs-controlled import of goods.